Starting with Google

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Those days I was a little bit in the mess. What to choose Google or the Microsoft way!
I did find no answer but ‘Both are good!’
Yes then I’m going to choose them both and this is why!
If you are going to choose Google, then you coming to the world of advertising and web site optimization and web business and all what Google do.
If you are going to choose Microsoft, then you are coming to the world of windows, programming, networking and developing.
Me I choose both for the simple reason that I was/’m a VB.net programmer and I can left my skills behind.
However I have a year that I started my business with Google and I made good revenues.
Then I’m going to continue the web business with Google about Microsoft product. Want a proof of what I’m saying here’s it.
Omar Abid: Related for me it’s a personal blog that raise $2 daily
The Dot Net Source: I write and publish dot net tutorials. This blog use Adsense
MSDN Tracker: Full time tracker of the MSDN forums and use Adsense to power this blog

Merge both MS and Google is a benefit that everyone must take it.
Here’s a blog where I’ll do only Google business but what will this blog talk about?

• How to earn with Google
• Google tools to build your web business
• How Google pay you cash
• Enlarge your web business

Getting started? Yeah let’s get started this blog is just made and then isn’t complete, but I want to tell you something about making money with Google: it needs sometime (2 or 3 months) to be able to touch $500.
How then?
Start reading those posts to become a Googler and run your web business

Step 1: Know Google by heart
Step 2: Make a blog, a website, a forum, service…
Step 3: Google analyze your traffic
Step 4: Google give you the traffic
Step 5: Google monetize your blog
Step 6: Additional income


Subscribe to my RSS feeds to get the latest posts and to keep in touch with this blog and to know the latest Google services

0 comments: